All sales are non-cancellable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable under all circumstances. All returns/cancellations if approved by management will be subject to a cancellation and or restocking fee of up to 45%.
Merchandise sold and “Floor Model”, “Clearance Sale” or “Closeout will be sold “As-Is” with all sales being final. Sales professionals will review Star Furnitures delivery and or pick-up policies at time of purchase.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Delivery/Pick Up Policies
When furniture is being delivered:
All LOCAL deliveries are delivered on Monday -Saturday. Out of town/area deliveries will be done Monday-Thursday. We will contact you by phone call to schedule a delivery date and to verify other important information.
DELIVERIES ARE MADE BETWEEN 10:30AM AND 5:00PM MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. TIME OF DELIVERY IS ASSIGNED ACCORDING TO ZIP CODE, AREA AND DISTANCE FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
- Furniture will be delivered on the scheduled delivery date.
- We will notify you the day before or earlier with a 2-hour window.
- Someone 18 or older must be in the home to receive the merchandise.
- A clear path and or room must be available to receive delivery, our delivery team will not move and or remove existing furniture.
- In the event the customer is not at home to receive the confirmed scheduled delivery, the customer will have to pay an additional delivery charge for a second delivery.
- Star Furniture drivers do not take away old mattresses.
- In the event the merchandise does not fit, our delivery team will not attempt to force fit the furniture, risking damage to your home.
- Delivery charge is for delivery service, assembly and placement in your home.
- All delivery invoices must be signed after the customers' inspection that the merchandise is in good order.
When picking up your furniture:
- If possible, call ahead when you’re ready for pick up so your items are staged and ready.
- When arriving for pick up please have your pink copy and come to the office area to sign for your item or items.
- Inspect your furniture upon pick up in our warehouse.
- Customer is responsible for all assembly unless a $49 assembly fee has been paid per item, dining group, or up to six individual chairs.
- We are not responsible for any damages to merchandise during customer transporting
- We are not responsible for damage done to your vehicle.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return items to the warehouse for service.
- Assistance in loading is provided by our pick-up staff.
- Customer must provide their own straps and or ropes to secure merchandise.
- Pick up days are Monday through Saturday.
Pick up hours are 10:30 AM-6:00 PM (2:30-3:00 PM closed). No staff is available for pick up on Sundays.